When you need parental phone monitoring software for iPhones, you need something that can be easily installed and is user-friendly enough for beginners. After all, the iPhone was designed to “just work”, and it really shouldn’t take advanced techie skills to download and install an app like this. A monitoring app that parents will be using should not just be a one-trick pony, but also contain enough features to allow them to closely monitor their children.
Now that you know what you should be looking for, let me introduce you to an excellent app that was specifically designed for parental monitoring on mobile phones. It’s the Auto Forward mobile monitoring app, and it’s available for both the iPhone and Android phones. Both versions have similar features, but one of the neat things that set the iPhone version apart is that you can easily install it if you already know the Apple ID and password of the target phone.
So let’s talk about the features of Auto Forward. The makers of this parental monitoring software designed this app so that you can install it on all iPhone and iPad versions. Just purchase the app, follow the step-by-step instructions you’ll be receiving in your email, and you can start using the app in less than a minute.
- Viewing text messages – You can now read the text messages and even iMessages that were sent or received by your child on their iPhone or iPad. This feature works perfectly even for those messages that were recently deleted.
- Photos and videos – You will be able to see all the photos and videos that were sent or received by your child’s iPhone or iPad. This is particularly useful for parents who are worried about their child being exposed to explicit and inappropriate images.
- Social media content – You will be able to see all the messages and content that your child has posted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Skype, and other social media platforms.
- GPS location tracking – This feature is especially important for parents who need to make sure that their child is in a safe location or where he/she is supposed to be. Auto Forward uses Google Maps to display the real-time GPS location which is regularly updated in intervals.
- Browser history – As you would expect, there are already hundreds of websites existing online that should never be visited by children. As a parent, you can now see which websites your child usually visits and how often. You can even get active links and snapshots of the sites.
- Access to installed apps – Auto Forward allows parents to see all the apps that are installed on the child’s iPhone or iPad and even lets them block the installation of specific apps they don’t want their child to have on their device.
- Phone calls – Parents will also be able to see details of all incoming and outgoing calls on the target device’s logs. The information will include all phone numbers involved in the call, the contact names, and the date and time of the call.
Auto Forward is designed to be the best parental monitoring software for the iPhone. It doesn’t require physical access and doesn’t even need the device to be jailbroken for you to install it. Visit https://auto-forward.com/ to see how it can help you monitor and protect your kids.